Monday, December 28, 2015

Best of 2015

è ormai giunto il momento di salutare il 2015 e mi piacerebbe condividere con voi una foto per ogni mese dell'anno insieme ad una breve citazione.
//
it's almost time to say goodbye to 2015 and I'd like to share with you a picture for every month of the past year with a small quote to go with it.

January - Gennaio

"I just want to drink tea, create stuff and take naps".


February - Febbraio

"Be like snow: beautiful but cold"


March - Marzo

"There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy"


April - Aprile

"Supersonic magnifique, très très cool et très très chic"


May - Maggio

"The EARTH without ART is just EH"


June - Giugno

"What's comin' will come and we'll meet it when it does"


July - Luglio

"If I can't have love, I'll take sunshine"


August - Agosto

"I need vitamin sea"


September - Settembre

"This home is filled with kisses, wagging tails, wet noses and love"


October - Ottobre

"Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop"


November - Novembre

"Be fearlessly authentic"


December - Dicembre

"Slowly I'm becoming who I am"


3 comments:

  1. Bellissimo post! Le foto e le citazioni sono fantastiche *^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! and I love the photos <3

    ReplyDelete