Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I AM...


l'altro, mentre ero su facebook, Suse Fish (del gruppo Faith Hope Washi) ha postato il link al blog Felicity Jane in cui c'era una sfida molto interessante. si tratta di parlare di sè. il layout o art journal, infatti, dovrebbe avere come titolo "I am.." (io sono..). 
io ho pensato di creare una pagina dell'Art Journal (anche se, a questo punto, lo definirei più un "Creative Journal", dato che di arte ce n'è poca) e, come al solito, mi sono divertita molto!!
//
the other day, while I was on facebook, the lovely Susie linked us to the Felicity Jane Blog, where she found a very interesting challenge. the challenge is all about us. in fact it all starts with the words "I am..". 
I thought about doing an art journal page (even if at this point I would call it a "creative journal" rather than an "art journal", cause I don't think there's a lot of art in it) and of course I had a lot of fun!!






2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. I love how those sparkly letters stand out so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out lovely!! The title and photo go together so well! Thanks for stopping by the blog and taking the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete