Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring


"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."
Hal Borland





"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."
Pablo Neruda


"The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also."
Harriet Ann Jacobs




"The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring."
Bernard Williams




"I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen."
Anne Lamott




"Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again."
Gustav Mahler




"With the coming of spring, I am calm again."
Gustav Mahler



No comments:

Post a Comment